We are open for scheduled Pick-Ups but it’s important to review the following procedures before you arrive at our site to ensure Pick-Up goes smoothly, safely, and ultimately saves you time and money.
Our showroom is not open (except by appointment), which means no walk-in business. All pick-up orders must be scheduled through our website prior to your arrival. We are not accommodating walk-ins or same-day orders at this time. If you are not the one picking up your order, please be sure that the individual making your pick-up is fully aware of the information contained in the order confirmation text or email so they are properly prepared when they arrive.
Important Additional Information for Pick-Ups
- No order changes or additions on the day of pick-up.
- When your order is ready for pick-up, a notification will be sent to the cell number and email you provided at checkout.
- The cart, shelf, or pallet location of your order within our Pick-Up area will be included in the text/email message.
- Orders loading onto vehicles that can accommodate a pallet will be loaded at Door B. If palletized pick-up is preferred, the vehicle will need clearance of 44″ wide and 54″ deep. Pallet dimensions and weights vary, so please confirm your vehicle’s capability with Fillmore customer service when placing your order. We are unable to load pallets into minivans or SUVS.
After receiving confirmation of your order, please:
- Arrive on your scheduled day to ensure that your order is properly staged.
- Have the Order Number and the name associated with your order, with you when you arrive.
- Enter through the sliding glass door to the right of the overhead doors.
- Find the order’s cart or shelf location – listed by order number on the big screen located on your right, above the large windows.
- If your order is palletized, or if your order is not on the screen, please use the RING DOORBELL or call the cell number provided on the screen so that one of our pick-up staff can retrieve or locate your order. Do not attempt to move your pallet or open garage doors.
- Please only handle the order you’re picking up.
- If your order is on a cart or shelf, exit through the sliding glass door.
- Double-check the order as you load it. A packing slip will be attached to the order.
- Return the cart to where you got it.
- In courtesy to other customers, please vacate the space in a timely manner and be aware of traffic as you exit.
Please know that shipping operations continue as normal. If you have questions about our ability to serve you, please email email@example.com or call 866-FILL-JAR. Our Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8 am – 5 pm ET.