Our new website is coming! The new site will be faster, mobile-friendly and so much easier to navigate. We know you’ll love the improved shopping, ordering and reordering experience as well as our new lower shipping rates!
The website will launch on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
There are a few very important things that you should know, to ensure an easy transition for your account and for any future shopping.
1. Black Out Date – On Wednesday, November 15, 2017, the website will be unavailable from 6am – 1pm EST as we shut down the old site and launch the new site. We will NOT be open for pick-up orders on November 15th. As a reminder, we will also be closed on November 23rd & 24th for the Thanksgiving holiday.
2. Order Now – We strongly encourage you to place any necessary orders in advance of November 15th so that we can be sure you get your products without an issue.
3. Order History – Please print or otherwise save your current order history, if necessary, prior to November 15th. Your order history will not transfer to the new site.
4. Favorites – Your favorites will remain attached to your account and any changes made prior to November 14th will transfer to the new site. To add items to your favorites just click the blue heart with the red plus sign beside the add to cart button.
5. Login/Password – Your login will remain the same, but you will need to reset your password by clicking ‘Forgot Password’ the first time you access our new site.
6. Security – In an effort to protect you and keep your information safe, the new website will have increased security. We will no longer have access to manually log in to your account or reset your password for you.
In addition to the new website, our blog will also be getting a fresh look. The updated blog will showcase top blog posts, featured posts, and you’ll be able to search for preserving recipes easily. We will continue to provide helpful tips, resources, recipes and giveaways for all things preserving. In fact, we have two great giveaways coming up in November – so stay tuned.
If you haven’t already, but sure to sign up for our email newsletter. As a subscriber, you’ll be the first to know about new items, sales, stock updates, recipes, giveaways and special events. Don’t worry, we won’t clutter your inbox.