If you want to make some hand made gifts this Christmas, our Homemade Holiday Gift Guide is for you! We’ve pulled together our top DIY blog posts to inspire you in crafting and sharing something that lets your creativity shine.
Plus, we have some charming holiday gift labels & tags that you can download and customize for your giving.
To get these free holiday gifting labels, just click the links below, save to your computer and print. Yep, it’s that easy!
1. Make some body butter, scrubs or bath salts for those that enjoy a little pampering.
2. A couple jars of apple pie filling makes for a great gift for the hostess on your list.
3. Make a terrarium for someone to observe, tend and love.
4. Make your own vanilla extract and gift in our new Swing Top bottles. (Tip: Since this extract is at its best after 2 – 3 months, consider tagging it with a little note to let your recipients know when it will be ready. Something like “Give me a shake whenever you walk by! Best if used after <insert date>” could work .
5. Spice rubs are so easy to make the kids can do it!
7. Bring the outdoors in with these Mason jar lanterns.
8. Cranberry rosemary vinegar is a beautiful reflection of the holiday season!
9. Homemade spice mixes are always better than store bought!
10. This Hot Chocolate and Coffee Bar is a great way to welcome guests over the holidays!
11. Make your own mulling spice and you’ll instantly warm up a cold winter evening.
12. Make a jar of Cookie Butter Reindeer Noses that are so cute and tasty, that your guests will be asking for the recipe and a how to, which you’ll find on Heavenly Cake Pops.
14. This wine lovers gift in a jar is sure to be perfect for someone on your list.
15. Homemade hot sauce, and other chili pepper preserves will surely spice up someone’s stocking.