It’s time to start shopping for friends and family, so we’ve created a few gift guides that will help you find the perfect gift for someone on your list.
We are kicking-off our gift guide series with the Canning Essentials Gift Guide. If someone on your list is an avid canner, or a newbie canner who has just started their preservation journey, you will find something on this list that they will love!
Canning Essentials Gift Guide
- Stainless Steel Funnels – A must have for the kitchen and a favorite for canning! The stainless steel construction makes the funnels durable, stain resistant and dishwasher safe. Available in a variety of sizes, so they can be used for filling canning jars, or for filling spice jars.
- The 4th Burner Pot has become a favorite for small batch canning. The interior straining basket is perfect for canning, steaming vegetables or cooking larger pasta too. Read more about this versatile pot here and here.
- JarBOX – Store or tote your preserves safely, in this plastic container. Available in both quart and pint size.
- Colored lids – Pictured is our Red Plastisol regular mouth lid. These make a festive topper for your preserves, or for desserts, treats, snacks or other gifts! Available, in green, purple, yellow, pink, orange, blue, and more.
- Ball Jars – We carry the entire line of Ball jars. Even the hard to find ones, such as #15 on this gift guide.
- The Elite Ball 8oz. widemouth has become a favorite of many preservers. These cute squatty jars are an ideal jar for gifting your best jam especially when paired with pretty silver boxes.
- Our Hexagon jars – (AKA our gourmet canning jars) Instantly puts your best (jam, preserve, jelly, spread, sauce, condiment, etc.) in the same category as the fanciest gourmet specialties!
- The Syrup Bottle with Loop Handle is the perfect package for one of the most perfect sweeteners.
- Our Woozy Bottle line is fit for homemade vanilla extract, hot sauce, dressings, marinades, syrups, and sauces.
- The Blossom Trivet is made of silicone, and it works well when water bathing in smaller kettles that do not have racks or if you’re using jars that are too small for the traditional canning rack.
- The Skep (Hive) Jar is one our newest additions to our honey jars. A beautiful jar to show case honey – pair with a Beech Wood Honey Dipper for a complete gift.
- Orchard Road Jars are a pretty popular choice for preservers. The sleek new jars arrive in pretty packaging. Learn more about them here.
- Canning Books – A library of resources from canning, to fermenting, to Preserving with Pomona’s Pectin, and more.
- Cherry Pitter – We love, love, love this handy tool, and we aren’t the only ones who love it! We even made a video about it! If someone on your list preserves (or even just eats a lot of cherries) you must get this for them!
- The Ball Widemouth 24 oz Jars have become a new favorite with canners. The widemouth jars do not have shoulders, so they are easy to fill, easy to empty and can be used for freezing in addition to hot fill canning, waterbath canning and pressure canning.
- Water Bath Canner – The perfect gift for someone just getting started with canning, or for someone that needs to upgrade from their old agate canning pot.
- Pomona’s Universal Pectin is a sugar-free, preservative-free, low-methoxyl citrus pectin. For those wanting to cut back on the sugar in preserves, this is the pectin to use!
- This 6 Piece Canning Set contains the essential tools for canning and dehydrating.
- Ball’s Heritage Collection are such a lovely gift for anyone. These limited edition jars in green & purple will be treasured by any jar enthusiast.
Need more ideas? Check out our other gift guides.
Mason Jar Accessories Guide
Jars for the Pantry Guide
Homemade Gifting Guide
Candle, Bath & Body