We made these adorable Mason jar planters for a special event. They were lovely centerpieces and each guests left the party with their own. You can make these too – in just 5 easy steps. Here’s how we did it.
- Fill each jar a ¼ of the way full with stones. The stones will allow water to drain from the soil.
- Fill each jar with a handful of potting soil, or more depending on the depth of your plant.
- Using your fingers create a small hole in the potting soil and insert your plant.
- Add more potting soil to the jar to secure the plant.
- Tie a ribbon around the jar.