The holiday season is upon us, and like you, we are searching for creative gift ideas for friends and family on our list.
We’ve been making these lovely Mason Jar Lanterns for years. We thought, why not deck them out for the holidays and give them as gifts. You can also personalize them with an item that reflects who the lantern is for…the button filled lantern is for Nana and her famous button collection.
Here’s ‘how to’ make these lovely lanterns.
We are giving you a chance to make your own Mason Jar Lanterns by giving away a Wick Kit, to one lucky winner. Wick Kits include glass wick tubes and wicks for a dozen lanterns.
Here’s How to Win:
- Leave a comment below about what you’d fill your lanterns with or what type of jar you’d use.
- For a second entry “Like” the post about this giveaway on our Facebook Page.
- For a third entry “Share” this blog post on your Facebook page and leave a comment below stating that you did.
- For a fourth entry pin this post to Pinterest and leave a comment below stating that you did.
Terms of the Giveaway
- By participating in this giveaway/sweepstakes you are agreeing to these terms.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the USA.
- Facebook has nothing to do with this giveaway and will not be used to announce the winners.
- The giveaway ends midnight EST Friday, November 16, 2012. The winners will be chosen at random and announced on November 19, 2012. Fillmore Container will alert the winner by the valid email address entered when signing up to comment on this site. The winners will have 72 hours to respond. If we do not hear from the winner within those 72 hours, then another winner will be chosen in their place.
- When the winners are chosen they will provide Fillmore Container their mailing address so we can send the wick kit. Fillmore will handle the shipping cost for the wick kit.
- No purchase necessary to participate.
Congratulations to commenter – DK “Chelsey” the luck winner of a wick Kit. Can’t wait to see how your Mason jar lanterns turn out.